We love our friends over at Movearoo and we got a real kick out of their latest post about 501 different unique ways to re-use a cardboard box. Here are our 10 favorites!
1) Create a cardboard lap desk for the car with a box, tape, some glue, and scissors. (Great for kids!)
2) Cut out alphabet shapes for spelling words around the house.
3) Create a fun Chinese parade dragon with a box, some paper, and other miscellaneous decorations.
4) Cut small squares from a box (decorate them if you’d like) to create cardboard drink coasters.
5) Use a large box (or multiple boxes cut open and taped together) to create a cardboard igloo for the backyard, for kids to sleep and play in.
6) Create a puppet theater complete with a stage and paper bags for puppets.
7) Small boxes can be filled with dry beans and taped closed, then decorated to make maracas
8) Decorate a single box to create a stuffed animal house for kids.
9) Even use a box or two as your own recycling bin for managing recyclables.
10) Use a propped-up box as a simple painting easel.
Check out the rest of the article here. What other uses do you like?